1) A new book on religious, philosophical and scientific theories of human nature (almost complete). SHOULD BE FOR SALE BY JUNE 2015.
2) A new book on the art of living for non-believers. This book will draw on Stoicism, Buddhism, Aristotle, and modern scientific research. the best philosophies of life.
3) Blog posts about: a) the meaning of life; b) death; c) meaning and the future; d) transhumanism and the end of religion; e) the role of hope in providing meaning.; f) stoicism; and more.
4) More articles for popular online sites. SEE RECENT PIECE IN “SCIENTIA SALON.”
5) Book reviews of:
Philip Appleman, The Labyrinth: God, Darwin, and the Meaning of Life; DONE
E. O. Wilson, The Meaning of Human Existence DONE
6) A new and better user interface for the quotes section. DONE.
7) A redesigned website. DONE. .
8) Video blogging.